Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout Nitro Bottles
SUPER SMOOTH WITH SOFT ROASTINESS AND MOCHA FLAVORS.
Taking America Back. Dark & delicious, America’s great milk stout will change your perception about what a stout can be. Pouring hard out of the bottle, Milk Stout Nitro cascades beautifully, building a tight, thick head like hard whipped cream. Milk Stout Nitro is also good to go from the can with widget inside technology, or like a pro in a glass. The aroma is of brown sugar and vanilla cream, with hints of roasted coffee. The pillowy head coats your upper lip and its creaminess entices your palate. Initial roasty, mocha flavors rise up, with slight hop & roast bitterness in the finish. The rest is pure bliss of milk chocolate fullness.
- STYLE:Sweet Stout
- COLOR:Black, 47 SRM
- MALT:Pale 2-row, Crystal, Munich, Roasted Barley, Flaked Oats, Flaked Barley and Chocolate
- HOPS:Magnum and US Goldings
- Chocolate Bread Pudding with Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake with Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro Fudge Sauce
- Ancho Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Fig Milk Stout Sauce
- Maple Stout Glazed Butternut Squash
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Shallots & Bacon Stout Vinaigrette
- Nitro Oreo Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Bacon, Beer and Cayenne