This website displays products containing alcohol. Click Enter only if you are at least 18 years of age.
Sold Out - €4.99
American Wheat Ale
ABV - 5.2%
Summer is well and truly here and we’re rocking a load of light and bright sunshine fun-time libations ‘till the malty nights return. First up is Clap Hands - our American Wheat ale, made with a straight up, two step combination of 65% Pale Belgian Wheat malt complimented by honey soaked light German Vienna at the other 35%. We love the airy, fluffy and light grainy texture that wheat gives so we’ve complimented it with super soft water for the full and round 3D experience.
This being an American version of the style, yeah we’ve gone hard on two hops we adore by pushing her to 18g/L with a combination of lemon sherbet and lemon zest tones from our farm sourced Lemondrop intertwined with all the juice, fruit and roundness that El Dorado gets to give. Think watermelons, jolly ranchers and apricots all holding up those zests in the nose and through to the body. Mosaic this time is in a supporting role being added liberally at two stages to the whirlpool for maximum tropical soft pineapple bitterness kept very low key.
Artwork as always by the amazing Sophie Devere
ABV: 4.5% American Style Pale Ale Packed out with a nose of lemon rind, passionfruit, grapefruit juice and fresh piney goodness that follows through to a silky soft, sessionable body....
Sold Out - €4.95
DO YOU WANNA TOUCH ME!!??!! Wylam came round a few weeks back and they’d hear nothing of brewing anything other than an absolute monster of a Double IPA, which is pretty...
Sold Out - €5.00
DIPA The next hop to get our saturate treatment is Simcoe. Drone Logic takes a grist of over 50% Oats and Wheat backed up by Floor Malted Maris Otter and...
Phone 01 4853171 (Office Hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday) or Email Dean@thebeerclub.ie and we will get back to you asap!
Delivery Time: 3 - 5 Working Days!
**Shipping to Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland ONLY!
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …